Sunday, September 18, 2005

A grumble post about stubborn Spanker types when they're sick

Why is it when us spankees are sick we get in trouble when we don't call the doctor when we're told to? And when the freakin Spanker types are sick they get by with NOT callin the doctor and we get to worry about them? I just don't think I understand this. Guy has been sick this weekend with a stomach problem he gets every few weeks. He's told me before he'd call the doctor and hasn't done it. Now today he's sayin AGAIN that he will call tomorrow. I guess time will tell but I'll be DAMNED if I'm shuttin up this time until he does!! (grumblin and mumblin and stompin around) MEN MEN MEN!!!! What a pain in the ass they can be!!

1 Old Comments:

Alright already (laffin)... I made the appointment this morning...

(SWAT)

By Blogger little one, at 19/9/05 6:01 PM