Monday, September 12, 2005

Past Due

I've been wanting to post this "follow-up" about our weekend together, but it's been crazy and mood's not been the best on either end. I think that comes with being apart again, when the joy and "connection" is so much more when we're together... MY little one and I...

WE as I so often call us, because our beings are so completely tied into each other and we're so inextricably bound together. Even when we're apart, but even more when we're hand in hand.

Our alone time was short, but WE had the entire weekend together, and we accomplished alot with the computer network and just being. Our time is never enough, and it's odd how that sounds. She's with me every moment, so much a part of me, and yet she's miles and miles away most of the time. There's a sense of urgency but a sense of patience too. If we spent every minute in each other's arms it wouldn't somehow be "enough"... that's how deep WE are.

Our intimate time was cut short, and of course she blamed herself for it, which "winds me up to no end"... We both had plans and designs on the time we wanted and we surely were ready and needing the release of spanking "hot monkey" (laughing at the brat's words) love.

I'd planned on being gentle at first. I'd planned on spanking her bottom so hard and so long she'd still be sitting gingerly. I'd planned on kissing her all over til she passed out cumming... well just you wait little girl... your time will come yet !

I had to decide what there was time for, and somehow I made time for both. MY little one got a spanking she won't soon forget; hard from the start and a dose of that wicked CB paddle that I refinished with a special "stingy" coating. As much as we needed tenderness, she needed that blistering more. She's been up and down and down and up, and taking me with her more often than not. She'd been good in so many ways. She'd been a terror in too many ones. So the spanking was inevitable. It wasn't enough. She KNOWS it, but the slate's clean and while her mood's been swinging still, she's been mostly good and I'm very proud of her.

With a seriously hot behind we made love. Before I took her over my knee, I'd asked her as I stripped her clothes off "what do you want little girl", and as usual, she was only able to tell me afterward. Knowing in advance I think, what we both wanted; her with a searing bottom, and me rock hard deep inside her, spasming over and over in the throes of a passion for WE that burns so hot.

It was all over too quicky, and yet, it reinforced more deeply than ever, how MY little one is the ONLY one... How even when the world lays obstacle after obstacle in our path, that we've found the one thing in creation that's worth all the trials... we've found WE !

Now... she has got to respond to this post... orders from YOUR GUY little girl... and I just want to close by calling up a quote by Albert Einstein...

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

I LOVE YOU litte one

0 Old Comments: