Sunday, September 18, 2005

Happy Birthday, My Love

I am soooo sad that we didn't get to spend this day together in each other's arms... when I know it's where we belong. I thought about you all day long... longing to be with you... in your arms and over your knee, just where I belong.

When I got home tonight it actually made me sad to read your post. I don't like you feeling the way you do tonight. I wanna make it all better.

Yes, you're right... I am going thru one of "those times" right now. One of those times where nothing can make it better except for being over your knee. But, I know it's not to happen right now... that makes me sad too. When I get sad about that it makes "those times" so much worse. I wish I had an answer for it... but there is only ONE answer for it... but it can't happen, so it's just a neverending cycle.

There's so much more I wanna say but I know I'm gonna be in trouble for posting at 1 AM so I guess it will keep til morning. Just know that I love you and I miss you and I'm sorry this day wasn't for us alone.

0 Old Comments: