Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My response to his "Past Due" post

I've tried to post about our weekend together several times now, but alas, the words just wouldn't come. I had a post started the day after he spanked me but I just kept procrastinating. Why, I'm not sure. So many feelings maybe that I just couldn't sort them out. Maybe it just took too much effort on my part. For whatever the reason I was determined that I wasn't going to do it. I was even ready to delete my draft I had started, but noooooo someone wouldn't let me. So I asked HIM to do the post instead of me. But again... noooooo. He said he'd planned on posting about it but I had to as well. (me growling and pouting at this point)

He had posted about it last night and I didn't know it cuz I didn't get his email for me to check the blog until bedtime and HE didn't mention that he'd posted or that he'd emailed me. (btw oh spankerloverman of mine.. my email notifier isn't workin... lol) He just loves hearing that kind of stuff in this manner. LOL!

So this is my semi bratty post. Not what he wanted no doubt but hey, it's a post! Anyway, on with it...

Yes, Friday he gave me exactly what I needed. Only problem was, I needed MORE... dammit. Was I being greedy? Maybe. Guess that depends on how ya look at it. Yes, I should have been thankful for what alone time we did have on Friday and our weekend together... and I WAS/AM. After Friday our weekend was spent geekin' on three computers in the house and dinners out with him, but not alone. (more growling and pouting)

He spanked me hard and fast from the get go. (not good on a bottom that's been neglected for months on end) I was kicking and screaming from the first spank with a little scolding for blaming myself for our day falling apart. After he finished with my spanking he stood me up and hugged me tight and ran his finger down to find my pussy wet and hot waiting for him. As he fingered me as I was standing (groan swoon groan) up he whispered huskily how wet I was and asked me what I needed. As he said in his post, I was unable to tell him this until after he made me cum several times and he filled me full with his own. (sighs) I've yet to figure out why this is soooo difficult for me... but more on that later maybe. I knew that I needed him so hard and soooooo deep inside me... but I just couldn't say it. But he knew it anyway of course... and that is exactly what I got. After he licked and fingered my eager pussy to a couple mind shattering orgasms he entered me sooooo slow and gentle... seating himself deep inside me... just staying still. It was explosive just to feel him fill me full. I wanted to stay like that forever but yet I kept finding myself tryin to thrust myself up and down on his cock. We stayed still for a bit longer just relishing the feel of each other and our union. He began thrusting in and out slowly, eliciting moans and groans from me. With each thrust from him I could feel the strength of his love. Then finally, what I really needed most from him... him cumming sooooo deep inside me... filling me full of his love and passion.

I felt better than I did before we started, by all means. But like I said, I just needed more and time just wasn't gonna permit that at that point. (sighs) So, was I being greedy?

Hmmmm, (lookin back over this and thinkin maybe I did a little better than I thought I would at this post... maybe it wasn't semi bratty afterall) we'll see.

0 Old Comments: