Thursday, September 01, 2005

First Post

I am new to the blogger world and feel rather inadequate with this being my first post but, nonetheless, here I am. There are so many noteworthy blogs out there that require honorable mentions but, until I know just what the heck I am doing, that will have to wait... lol.

This blog will be a type of refuge for me and a place to express my feelings outloud, so to speak. Some would say I'm not the best at talking about my feelings so this might actually be a good thing. This blogging thing was actually my significant other's idea. It's taken me several months to actually begin since he first mentioned it. I never said I was quick to try something I'm not sure I want to... lol. So together this will be a journey through our relationship, our mutual desire of spanking and discipline, and our lives outside of one another even.

This past June it was four years ago that we met through our mutal interest in spanking and discipline, looking for like-minded mates. We've been through so much together since then. Our lives have been turned upside down with the death and serious illness of loved ones, and having to relocate, creating far too much geographical distance between us, thus making us work even harder at our relationship.

This coming weekend is presenting an opportunity for us to be reunited once again. Needless to say we both are lookin QUITE forward to this. It's been far too long since we've seen each other, since we've held each other, looked into one anothers eyes and of course, far too long since I've been over his knee. And far too long since we've made mad, passionate love to each other. Hopefully this weekend we'll be having wild monkey sex once again... Friday to be specific since that is our only potential chance for alone time this weekend.

Now on the spanking note... I have a LOT of "accounting" to do. Yes, I am RATHER nervous but I trust him with all that I am and I know that he will be fair, loving, and sensitive as always. On the other hand, he will be strong, and stern, having that menacing look and tone about him. That look and tone that just sends chills and goosebumps coursing all through my body. That look that makes my tummy do fliplops and my heart almost short circuit. It's been at least five months since he's blistered my bottom and if you knew me at ALL... you would know that this is just wayyyyyyy too long for me to go without any kind of a spanking whatsoever. The demons start creeping in way before that and they just begin taking over... slowly, methodically and quite fully. The brat side of me comes out in FULL swing... attitude, language, disrespect and disregard for my well-being. Until I am spanked again good and proper there is just this niggly feeling that nothing is right. It wakes me up at night and prevents me from going back to sleep. I end up hating myself for my behaviors and it just begins one, long downhill spiral. I don't like myself much for acting that way and in turn, not liking myself I act out more harmful behavior... and the cycle continues, that is until I'm able to find my place over his knee, his firm hand heating up my backside the way only he can do.

So, with any luck, this time tomorrow I'll be over his knee, kicking, screaming and pleading with him to stop, but knowing that I really need him to continue even if my backside disagrees totally! Know what the great part of that is? He knows just when to keep on and just when to stop... no matter what I say. He knows me so well. When I think there isn't much to smile about I can think about just how well he knows me and I can once again smile. After he's finished with me I know all that can be right with the world right now, will be.

There will be an update when time permits. Hopefully that won't be until AFTER this weekend. :) So stay tuned.





2 Old Comments:

UH OH

and she'll 'splain later !!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/9/05 5:23 PM  

AAACK!! Uhhh, YOU weren't spose to see this yet!!! No fair!!!

By Blogger little one, at 2/9/05 5:44 AM