Friday, September 02, 2005

Sneaky, he is

Yes, he is... lol. He wasn't meant to see my first post until AFTER the weekend but the little sneak found access to a computer along the way. How dare he... lol

Well, today is the day. I was awake all night thinking of being with him... dreading but yet somehow looking forward, at the same time, to the spanking that is waiting me. It never ceases to amaze me how the mixed emotions are always there when I have a spanking coming. I wish I could say this was just gonna be a sexy spanking or even just a spanking for spanking's sake kinda spankin but alas, not this time. I'm ready to get this behind me and start anew. It's been hangin over my head for far too long now.

As I said yesterday, today will be our only chance for "alone time" but I do get to spend the whole weekend with him. So I guess I should be thankful for that huh? OK, so I can be selfish sometimes. I want him all to myself!!! Nobody else around, just me and him... a long sexy, spank-filled weekend. But unfortunately, it's not to be...dammit!!

More later this weekend...

0 Old Comments: