Saturday, September 17, 2005

Tonight's Musings

Today's my birthday. I miss MY little one so terribly. I'm not "there" right now and she's going through one of "those times" when she knows she's unfocused and needs a spanking to set her on the straight path. She's had some corner time, but she needs more. I've encouraged her to post her mood and her feelings here. Another day like this and it's going to be more than encouragement she gets.

Today's my birthday and I feel "old". Sometimes I feel like time is running out and I ask how can I let another day pass without turning everyone's world upside down and getting on with what I know is right.

If I do anything tonight, it's to tell the world here and now (my only way to shout it from the mountaintop), that there is only ONE in my life's time. She's mine, and I'm blessed beyond all joy and understanding in her and with her and for her. I want more than just her to know. I want the world to know... just in case I'm as old tonight as I will ever be... She can point her best friends here and say, "this man knew me and loved me and got me"

like no other... MY little one... for always...

i am YOUR Guy

1 Old Comments:

I miss you too!!!! And I love you !!! Happy Birthday !!!

By Blogger little one, at 18/9/05 1:01 AM