Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Where To Begin? (Probably a two part account)

Wow, I'm not sure I know where to start. I hate when that happens. I haven't even been home 24 hours yet. So much to do... like catching up on my reading... blog reading that is. *grin* All of you that are my regular reads have just been up to way too much while I was away. I sat here this morning pondering whether I post right away or catch up on some reading. Guess which won... yep, the reading... you shouldn't be surprised, I'm a blog addict now. *giggle* Even so, I haven't done them all justice yet. I basically scanned all of them... hell, scanning even took a couple hours... 2 1/2 hours to be exact. Y'all are just too good. Incase ya don't know who you are... allow me to enlighten you... *pointing all of you to the sidebar* see those links over there? That's you. For the newcomers to our little site here... You MUST... I repeat MUST check them all out. They are well worth your time... LOTS of your time... Trust me on this!!! Go on, click on 'em. Don't be shy. I promise you, You won't regret it.

Anyway, on with the show...

Let's see, I left Wednesday morning, headed into a cold, rainy, yucky mess. Little did I know that it would be this way the whole time I was there. *grumbling* It was sunny and actually hot until I got there and I think I brought that crap back home with me yesterday. Well, not the bitter cold. I even came through snow on the way back yesterday. I know it's almost November, but that is just soooooooo not right in my world...lol. I abhor the cold and dreariness. *wonderin if abhor is a strong enough word here*

First I'll start out with the update on my dear friend and my Godchildren. My Godson and his Mother are doing rather well right now. Just lots of surgeries and physical therapy and "emotional" therapy ahead of them. *sighs* I say "just" in the previous sentence because my Goddaughter doesn't appear to be so lucky thus far. It's breaking my heart. She's still not talking. Her eyes don't follow you anywhere. Her Mother won't quit blaming herself even though I think she truly knows that it was nowhere NEAR her fault. She keeps saying to her husband, "If I hadn't been running only a couple minutes behind, we wouldn't be here right now." *deep sighs* She knows better dammit. The hospital social worker found a woman for her to talk to that has been in her present situation. Only this poor Mother didn't even come out as good as my friend. This poor lady lost her daughter in the accident and what's worse is that the accident was her fault. I'm hoping and praying that she can help my friend get past her erroneous thinking. I talked to the husband/father of them several times while I was away. Him and I are very close as well. He is a broken man right now. He has such a HUGE support group though, for which I am so grateful. Where would we be without our friends and family... our support group?

My Mother had her surgery. She came through it well and seems to have had positive results thus far. Call me VERY thankful and happy for that!! My Mother is a VERY strong lady... not to mention VERY independent and stubborn. My Dad was very much the same way. Hmmm, I wonder where I get it from? It's a damn good thing she is as strong as she is. She's had to go through a lot since my Dad's death. We all have. I worry about her so though... being so far away. It's funny how the roles reverse as we get older... as a child, they worry about us... then, the children, as adults worry about them. Eventually, for some of the children, they become the "parents"... the parents of their parents I mean. If it comes to that, that's what we're here for... to be to them, what they were to us. I honored my Father that way, and I will honor my Mother in the exact same way. God rest my Father's soul and God bless my Mother, the wonderful woman she is.

OK, on to the spanky side of things now. I received two much needed spankings over the last few days. However, neither one of them were what you'd call "punsishment spankings". God love him, (and ME TOO...lol) Guy knew exactly what I needed both times. I know that doesn't happen all the time. There's no way that we can possibly read our spouses/mates each and every time... but damn, he did a hell of a job this time... and for that I THANK him and admire him tremendously. He really is so finely tuned into me... my facial expressions, my body language, my words, or lack thereof in some cases. It's so wonderful to be that close to your spouse/mate/ partner. It's an awesome feeling.

Wenesday I got the spanking I "needed"... An "I love you, I'm going to take care of you, be there forever for you, just because I love you, just because you need this, just because deep down inside you want this, just because I want to spank you, just because I need to spank you, just because this is what works between us, just because you really need to unwind" type spanking. Yep, that's what I needed. I didn't need to be punished, although I still have that coming. *sighs* And of course, I need that too, when the time is right. He'll know when that time is right, he always does... better than I do. Yeah, he knew exactly what I needed. I needed to be spanked, made slow, gentle love to, to be fucked hard and fast even, to be taken... to be reminded that I'm HIS. *nodding my head* Yeah, I need to be reminded of that from time to time. Sometimes gently and sometimes not so gently at all. He understands this so well. He understands me in all my ways and I love him SO. He accepts me for who I am, faults and strengths combined, he loves all facets of me. I really am a lucky girl. I know it and I try not to take it for granted.

Wednesday the spanking was perfect. I remarked after the spanking that day as I sat down, that my bottom wasn't all that sore. I was wrong. The next day it hit me, when the shower spray hit my bottom. Ouchie!! Ouchie!! Yummy!! Yummy!! Oh how I reveled in it... the afterglow so to speak. Isn't it awesome!?

He started out kissing me deeply, passionately right away. *groan* Godddd how I love his kisses! He fell back on the bed pulling me with him, right on top of him and our vigorous kissing continued. After several minutes of this he stood me up and immediately stripped me, then himself. His hands roamed my body slowly at first which turned to intense ardor rather quickly. When his hands made it between my legs I was already soaking wet. I wanted him so badly. I think he wanted me to. So said his rigid manhood. *giggle* He took my hand and guided it to his cock and told me to hold on tight as he bent me over and started spanking in earnest immediately. Can you say YUM? I CAN!! As he spanked me I squeezed and stroked his cock just as earnestly.

He then sat down on the side of the bed and took me over his knee. I could feel his cock throbbing underneath me. He spanked some then stroked my throbbing, wet love nest. He continued this for a little while before roughly pushing me off his knee on to the bed. (Forgive me hon, if I don't get the order of things just so. You know I don't have a keen mind when I'm in the state of mind I was in at that time. I wonder if anyone else has that same problem? It's frustrating, ya know.) He roughly flipped me over on my back and started licking and sucking and kissing my aching pussy. Bringing me to my climax numerous times. *groan* With that said and done he grabbed my hips and forced my feet to the floor. He bent me over at the waist with my hands on the bed. I felt the head of his cock at the opening of my pussy. What was a gentle entry from behind quickly turned into rapid, passionate thrusting then back to languid gliding in and out. Every once in awhile he would land several sharp smacks to either side of my bottom cheeks. As each smack landed on my warm, begging backside he would thrust deep inside me. This continued on for quite sometime resulting in several, small at times, then rather intense orgasms.

Towards the end, as he was fucking me, taking me... he leaned into me, making me fall onto the bed, him following, his body pressed against mine... his hands on the bed on either side of my body, fucking me. GODDDDD I love this... to feel his power over me. In that position there's no denying that you're being taken. I heard his guttural groans and felt his cock getting harder, filling my pussy even more as his orgasm approached. He filled me full of his love, desire and passion. I truly knew that I was HIS!!

To be continued later today or tomorrow even. *sighs* I have to get busy here with errands and appointments and picking up the pieces and such. *sighs again*

3 Old Comments:

Hello little one...
*big hugs* Welcome back! So glad your back home and safe. Missed ya!
I am very sorry to hear your goddaughter isn't doing that great. Very sad. She'll be in my thoughts.
I'm glad you got your reconnection spanking. Don't you just love those? :) Yup, I have the same problem with not remembering things in that state of arousal and subspace. I get lost in the moment. What a wonderful place to be though. So glad you and Guy got to spend some good quality time together....sounds just yummy!
I can't wait for part two...lol..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25/10/05 10:32 AM  

First let me say YUMMY! LOL

Your time spent with Guy sounds beautiful.

I'm glad your Mother came through the surgery well, but I am sorry to hear about your Goddaughter. I hope she starts doing better soon.

It's great to have your posts to look forward to again.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25/10/05 7:10 PM  

shyanne,

Thank you. :) *big hugs* I missed you too and reading all the good blogs of course. *grin* Thank you for the good thoughts for my Goddaughter... God knows she needs 'em. *sighs*

You're right... those reconnection spankings are just amazing. Our time together was amazing and I'm ever so thankful. Hopefully part two will be coming soon... if I ever get caught up around here. Anyway, thanks again for your thoughts and your comments. :)

storm rider,

Welcome to our blog and thank you for stopping by and for your condolences. I deeply appreciate it.

janeen,

I'm glad you could say yummy too... lol. It was truly beautiful and way past due.

Thank you for your thoughts and well wishes for my family and it's good to be among the blog world again... yeah, I think it's safe to say I'm hooked. :) I can't wait to get settled into to catching up on yours but SOMEONE is making me go to bed. *growling* I hate when that happens. Never enough hours in the day.

Take care :)

By Blogger little one, at 25/10/05 10:14 PM