Wednesday, October 12, 2005

In My Life - 2

Now I'm not likely a match for the wondrous lyrical simplicity of John Lennon, but I have a little more to say on "My Life"...

I've had so many blessings in my life... countless countless blessings. But from the moment my existence was conceived in the heart of God, to the instant I take my final conscious breath; the sum of all this good fortune would go undetected in the brightness of a single one...

The blessing of MY little one puts an entire lifetime in perspective and focus and more... all the blessings, past and yet to come, are richer and deeper and more beautiful because of you little girl ! All the bumps and ups and downs pale in light of this truth...

"In my life, I love you more"



5 Old Comments:

This was incredibly romantic....Wow. Brought a big smile to my day...
I love to see so much love between two people...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/10/05 4:34 PM  

You are a blessing to my life too, hon. Thanks for always being there for me and uhhh... REALLY thanks for being there for me last night and being so understanding but yet keepin me in check. I love you!!

By Blogger little one, at 13/10/05 6:11 AM  

little one,
Please let me know if you need anything...You know my e-mail...
I consider you a good friend...
My thoughts are with you today...
*big hugs*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/10/05 11:41 AM  

shyanne,

*hugs* Thank you so much... you're a pal, that's for sure. I appreciate your support very much.

By Blogger little one, at 13/10/05 2:01 PM  

I hope your doing ok little one...
I'm worried about you..
I wish there was more I could do..
*hugs*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/10/05 4:52 PM