Monday, October 24, 2005

Home Again

I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!! Or as the Toadsucker said ... errr Guy I mean... the BRAT is baaaaaaaack and in full swing and wound as ever. *shakin my head*

I’ll try to update tomorrow sometime. He’s making me go to bed in a minute. *growlin* Hope everyone was well while I was gone. It’s been a long six days, yet in some ways it went way too fast.

I have lots of blog reading to catch up on and he won’t even lemme start. Sucks to be me... lol. Not really!

6 Old Comments:

(SWAT)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 24/10/05 10:30 PM  

Guy and Little One,

Welcome home to both of you. I hope it will soon be time for your roller coaster ride to pause.

I have little doubt that everything will be all right in the end... :)

By Blogger Bonnie, at 25/10/05 6:40 AM  

Bonnie,

Thank you. :) I really appreciate all your encouraging words. We're quite ready for the roller coaster to stop but I fear it has a ways to go yet. However, we try to make the best of what we have and where we are in life. I try to keep the faith, really I do. It gets quite difficult sometimes though but Guy helps me out with that a lot as do your encouraging words.

All in all, it's good to be home.

Thanks again, Bonnie. :)

By Blogger little one, at 25/10/05 7:09 AM  

Glad you had a safe trip. It's nice to have you back.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25/10/05 8:58 AM  

Thank you kindly Janeen, it's good to be back. I see I have some catching up to do on your blog as well. I can't wait. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! *grin*

By Blogger little one, at 25/10/05 10:01 AM  

So glad your back little one...
We've all missed you! *hugs*
I have checked your blog every day...so glad your back...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25/10/05 10:34 AM