Thursday, October 20, 2005

On The Road Update


I wanted to let folks know what's going on while MY little one is on the road helping family. On the trip yesterday she got a little "reminder toy" (or two), and real good spanking that was so overdue she reluctantly remarked she "felt like a new person". You should have seen how wound up she'd gotten herself, and how the trip over my knee calmed her down. (sayin a prayer that it lasts).

Now she's still due for some punishment that's well deserved. It could well be soon and part of it will be to tell her "side" of it. In the meantime, all's going as well as can be expected, and I'll update again soon on developments.

As I reflect on something like "panties in a bunch" as opposed to "tinsel in a tangle", please enjoy the picture of her "reminder" toy.

3 Old Comments:

Awww...Guy, that's such a cute reminder toy. lol. I had such a big smile when I read your post.
You are so good to little one. Please tell her I am thinking of her...Hope her trip is going well..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20/10/05 12:25 PM  

That is too cute! LOL

Hope her time over the knee helped to relieve some stress for her.

Please let her know we are thinking of her.

Thanks

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22/10/05 1:29 AM  

Thanks all... I will let her know while I'm paddling her bare bottom (growling at her behavior)...

More later... HUGS

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22/10/05 8:20 AM