Saturday, October 08, 2005

Smokin with Fred & Ginger Update

(lookin up at the title and mumblin something about HIM makin ME post this but ME not being allowed to use my own title for the post)

OK, so I'm in soooooooo much trouble AGAIN. Why can't I stay outta trouble?? WHY WHY WHY? I'm gonna blame most... not all, but MOST of this on my cable bein out last night. (What? You actually expected MOI to take the blame? shame shame, you'll learn not to do that pretty soon)

I'm not exactly sure where yesterday started going downhill really. Lookin back I guess I was really in a "little mood". Gotta hate when that happens huh? Guy was/is in his little "spanky mood". A few times yesterday I caught myself wantin to say, "Look, I don't need any of your attitude, I got enough of my own the way it is!" (giggle) Something tells me that wouldn't have been appreciated all that much! I'm thinkin I still have pretty much of that attitude goin this morning too! Go figure! Guess I better get on with where this post is supposed to be going before someone gets a little too impatient...

I screwed up in two ways yesterday, maybe more. Hell I'm not even sure at the moment. I'm sure it'll come clear to me as I'm sortin it all out here. I just hope I've told him everything already and nothin comes out here that he hasn't heard yet.

It started out yesterday with my roomie gettin home from work early and we headed out. Did a little shopping and had dinner out. I had beer without getting permission from him first. A big no no around here. I can have a tendency, at times, to get carried away with my drinkin but, that hasn't happened for a long time now. So I had 2 beers and like 3/4 of another one and I was NOT driving. After we ate we came straight home. Our cable was out. Great! Our cable NEVER goes out... well, guess I can't say never now. No cable = no internet around here. UGH! Yes, I'm addicted. So what! So, with nothin much to do, my roomie and I stayed up until 12:30 just talkin. Didn't make Guy none too happy either. (I really gotta have a talk with him about this bedtime thing... specially on the weekends!) Well, on top of having beer without permission, stayin up later than he would have liked, I went wayyyyy over on my cigarette limit last night. My limit is cut to 16 at the moment and I had ummm (whisperin) 23. That made my "uh oh" factor for the day seven. Not good. Personally, I think I've been doin real good but, screw up one day and it all goes to hell. This was him after seein my log:

Him: i'd say your "uh oh" factor is gonna be a REAL unpleasant experience young lady
little one: :( :( :(
Him: maybe you should have thought about that instead of CHAIN SMOKIN half the night with "insert roomies name" here.

Yes, I screwed up. I know I screwed up. I hate it when I screw up. I don't like myself when I screw up. I beat myself up when I screw up.

Ya ever have one of those days where ya just really really really wanna be good but, it's like the naughty demon just keeps pullin you closer and closer until ya just eventually say the hell with it and ya embrace the naughty demon like she was your long lost friend? Yeah, you say? Damn I hope so. I'd hate to think I'm the only one that can be so stupid sometimes.
So today I'm tryin to hold the naughty demon at bay. It's gonna be an uphill battle I think. Help, yeah help... I need HELP!

I Hope the rest of y'all's day is happy and good. :)

OH damn, I almost forgot what else he told me I had to say here... (shakin my head) I'm supposed to point you Guy's original Fred & Ginger post and ask for feedback. (rollin my eyes) OK, I did but that doesn't mean y'all have to say anything... really! Normally I'd say bring the comments on but uhhh noooo, the brat in me will be quite happy with y'all stayin quiet with this one. However, he may not be though. Is that another conundrum? Sorry, I just like that word... it just sorta flows off your tongue, ya know? Hehehehehehe!

3 Old Comments:

I know all about that "naughty demon". LoL. I can relate to those days where you almost want to be good but your in such a mood it's almost impossible to.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/10/05 8:47 PM  

Yeah, just when ya think ya gotta grip... ooops... there she comes just slinkin right back in and takin over like the bitch she can be...lol... damn naughty demon anyway. *hugs*

By Blogger little one, at 8/10/05 10:43 PM  

lol. boy do know exactly how that is. My naughty demon is always causing me to get attention on my butt.
*hugs*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/10/05 11:44 PM