Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Snits & Fits & Lots More Hits

First let me thank everyone for visiting our site; and PLEASE... we really do want and treasure your comments, so don't be shy !

Now for the little one...

Her "bad day" yesterday was an understatement, and like the softie I am sometimes, I tried to give her some room to be good... specially when her tummy's been givin her fits like it has. She dug into chores, making things worse, then moped around in admitted nausea and pain... She didn't do as she was told and get her prescriptions refilled (one of which is long past due and potentially life saving because she has a life threatening allergy)...

So anyway, first chance she got, lil ole gilligan and her shipmate dropped everything, including her afternoon dose of tummy medicine, and had a three hour tour for NO GOOD REASON. When I did call her on it, I got a ton of guff for which her bare behind is going to get toasted BUTT GOOD ! NOW... I don't know who's head is "thick", but I know who's attitude and ass is going to be adjusted.

On the brighter side, she's doing very well with the regimen I've laid out for her to cut way back on smoking. Only seven over the limit in two serious weeks... Please read the Fred & Ginger post and help me out... is that seven or fourteen paddle cracks ?? Should they be before or after the rest of the blistering she's got coming and none too soon ??

0 Old Comments: