Monday, October 03, 2005

Grumblesnots

OK, so I woke up in a really bitchy mood this morning. It happens from time to time but it's not all that commom. I hate when that happens! I have to go to the doctor this afternoon and I don't even want to! I hate doctors, I think they're stoooopid and I want nothing to do with them and I'm even thinking about blowing it off. (growlin) Gawwwwwwd I hate when I get like this. It's gonna be one of those freaking days, I can just tell.

I really don't know why I'm so bitchy this morning other than the doctor. Guy and I had a great weekend. We were supposed to have a special evening last night and after dinner I started feeling like roadkill... so needless to say, I ruined that and ended up going to bed early and stewing all night long.

And bless Guy's heart this morning, he's trying to be understanding and supportive of tests I might have to have and how I'm stewing about that too and I just keep getting bitchier. Of course I'm not sure he has a real idea of just how bad a mood I am in cuz of course I haven't came out and told him. (shock shock.. NOT)

Well, here's hoping that I actually find my way to the doctor this afternoon and this bitchy mood of mine lifts. Hope everyone else is having a better day.

0 Old Comments: