Friday, October 07, 2005

Just snippets and tidbits of this and that

Today's a rainy, yucky day. I guess that's OK though, we needed it badly. Yesterday was much of the same. The only problem with days like this is I get stir crazy most of the time. I love sunshine and I hate when the time changes. If I'm not careful I could let myself get real depressed this time of year. I have to work hard at it. The problem with that is sometimes is this... it's just too damn much work! Plain and simple! I'm lookin out at the rain this morning and I'm stir crazy. I wanna run. Where? I dunno. Just somewhere. Could that mean I need a spankin? LOL Yes it could. Does it? Yes it does! But then again, to me... everything means I need a spankin. I am spank deprived... but I want it on MY terms. HA! Nothin new with that! I want everything on my terms. Do I get everything on my terms? Not only no, but HELL no. I wouldn't be happy if I did... but I bitch cuz I don't. Does this sound familiar to anyone else? Are all us spankos like that? I need boundaries and fences. Sometimes I hate needin 'em... other times I revel in it... and I mostly fight it all the time. I'm such a confused sort! If a fence comes down I feel lost... unloved. When one goes up I tend to kick and scream. Dontcha just feel so bad for Guy? (smirk)

On to the next little tidbit... My roommate... she needs a spankin. Guy tells me that all the time too and he would just love to paddle some sense into her freakin behind sometimes. She knows of my spanking kink. We talk about it off and on quite a bit. Only thing is... if she were "into it" she would definitely be the SpankER. She's threatened me with a few and when she does that I just think, HA, you could use one yourself! She's made the off comment before when I've talked about what spanking does for me that maybe that's what she needs. So who knows, maybe she'd be a switch. All I know is that she could use one... dammit! And I've told her so. But I just don't think she quite gets the spanking dynamic thing. I think she'd like to understand cuz she asks questions sometimes... brings the topic up herself without any prompting from me. Guy always says I'm a paradox wrapped in an enigma... well I think that describes her too. Maybe that's why shes my bestest friend in the whole wide world. We're so totally different but yet so much alike. Our personalities couldn't be more different. I'm a brat... she's not. She hates life... I don't... well not all the time anyway... like she does. We both definitely think life is unfair. We both get extremely irritated with "stupid" people extremely quick... too quick. We're both growing less patient in our "older" age instead of becoming more mellow. So we're a lot alike but yet oh so different... but no matter how negative she is... no matter how much she hates life and no matter how much I let her take me down with her sometimes I'll always love her. I'll always support her, even when I know she's wrong. I'll tell her she's wrong but, I'll support her... always. She IS my best friend.

One last tidbit here and I think I'll run. Where? I have no clue... but somewhere.

Guy is in such a spanky spanky mood this morning. All stern and such. Yummy but UGH at the same time. I think he issued more threats and warnings this morning than anything else. I hate it when he does that... I love it when he does that. Oh what a conundrum... welcome to my life. Fasten your seatbelt and hang on tight. It's gonna be a bumpy ride!

Now, on with my day. Hope everyones is good and you get/give all the spankins ya need and want. :)

6 Old Comments:

I found your blog through angelbrat. Really cute. I'll be sure to be adding this to my favorites list. :) I just started a blog myself. It's been fun seeing everyone's stories.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/10/05 5:34 PM  

shyanne,

Thank you. :) Your site is beautiful. I had a look see and it is very interesting. I was quite impressed. Thank you for stopping by and thank you for the nice comment. Much appreciated. :)

By Blogger little one, at 8/10/05 8:59 AM  

little one,
If it's ok, could I link you? I can see myself coming back to read your blog. I enjoyed yours a lot too. Thank you for coming by my blog and the feedback. It is much appreciated. I only started my blog a week ago and just starting to get the hang of it now.
I will definatly be back...
I spent hours looking at blogs yesterday and only a few really stood out for me and yours was one of them. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/10/05 3:42 PM  

We just added your link to our blog. I just wanted to let you know.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/10/05 4:15 PM  

shyanne,

It's perfectly fine that you added our blog to yours... I too added y'alls to ours. :) Thanks shyanne :) I hope you don't mind.

By Blogger little one, at 8/10/05 4:23 PM  

I appreciate you linking me too. *hugs* Thank you.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/10/05 8:43 PM