Monday, October 03, 2005

Professionals in the know?

OK, so do you ever think that your doctor or some other professional you know could have an interest in whatever it is you choose to call "this thing we do"?

Well lemme tell ya, if you've ever felt that you know exactly how I feel. Every time I see my doctor he greets me with "well hello young lady". Just sends shivers up and down my freakin spine I tell ya. He uses all the "hot buttons". Once when I was in the hospital I got "young lady", "little girl" and "you better behave yourself and get better" all in one visit. Now is that the mark of a spanko or what?? Gotta love it!! Guy gets a huge kick outta this every time I tell him about it. He keeps tellin me he's got my number.

Well, it seriously leaves ya something to think about. (giggle)
Has this ever happened to anyone else? I'd be interested to know. Drop a comment and lemme know please. :)

2 Old Comments:

My Doc does know some aspects of our life, not by choice, but my hubby has a big mouth at times. It's a little unsettling, I think I would totally freak out if my Doc refered to me as "young lady". My Doc is cool though, he up for about anything and doesn't question that kind of stuff....must mean he's "kink friendly"

By Blogger Trish, at 7/10/05 4:42 PM  

brat,

It is a little unsettling, I know. As much as we wish this thing we do were more mainstream today... it can be unnerving to think about someone being "in the know", not knowing what their reaction would be.

And ya just gotta love those "kink friendly Docs now. All I have to say is if mine isn't into this... damn, the spanking community is missin out on what fine spankerman!! ;)

Thank you for stopping by, brat and for your comment. Very nice blog you have too btw. I've enjoyed it it a lot so far. I just love havin new blogs to read.

Thanks again :)

By Blogger little one, at 8/10/05 9:11 AM