Monday, October 03, 2005

How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You ?

How many times do I have to tell you little girl ?? You know it was the very first time we met when I told you the "first time"... the foremost of my few rules is this... You are to take the best possible care of yourself... PERIOD !

So when I hear nonsense like this it drives me up the wall... "We were supposed to have a special evening last night and after dinner I started feeling like roadkill... so needless to say, I ruined that and ended up going to bed early and stewing all night long."

Now I do believe I've told you three thousand times young lady, and I truly wonder how you can't get it through your head that your WELLNESS is my JOY... as much as anything, your attention to taking care of yourself pleases me and gives me peace... not a thing was "ruined" because we had a nasty tummy-ache and you needed to see the doctor... which you did... and for which I'm thankful... and for which your bare bottom should be MOST THANKFUL...

Every day with you is fuller and more wondrous than the last... I love you... You make me happy - make me happy little one... DO AS THE DOCTOR ORDERS !!

0 Old Comments: