Monday, October 10, 2005

My Weltanschauung

Weltanschauung... A play on words perhaps but this is all about my "world view"...

MY little one had bare bottom corner time yesterday... where she belonged at the time, because she's been a sassy nervy brat of late. She loses track of my world view and behaves accordingly; winding up with consequences and pouts. She looses track, and I admit that may be a brat "trait", but there are so many good places to focus all that energy. You have to wonder why she gets into so much trouble.

Well that's the "view". Without getting into a deep philosophical treatise here, let me just relate it to our growing world. Where would I be without her ? For as much as she needs a firm hand, I need to be that firm hand. I use the word "need", but it's deeper and darker and lighter than that. It's a simple thing to satiate a need these days, it's hard everlasting work and diligence and focus and discipline to LOVE forever...

The nurturer without the nurtured is an empty shell. The spanker without the spanked, is hollow and alone. The opposite's true of course, but if you reduce it soley to need, it becomes an indulgence, instead of what we were, in my "view", intended to become... liberated and free beyond understanding to a mutual and loving joy and bliss and delight in all things... for always.

When I'm strict with her, it's because it's my nature to be strict in a deeply loving way, and all things are focused on her wellbeing... her emotional and physical and intellectual wellbeing and more... the rules are for her good and for her ever present goodness... they're for me too... an expression of my respect and devotion... again... in balance for WE...

I don't speak for anyone but WE... but this is my purpose and my reason for being... MY little one...

NOW IF YOU WOULD JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND YOUNG LADY !

(GROWLIN AND SWATTING YOUR BARE BEHIND)

13 Old Comments:

This was a cute blog post and made me smile. :)
Guy, you seem to care so much for little one. I can really feel your love through your post. You two make such a cute couple.
I've been really happy to get to know little one. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/05 6:04 PM  

Thank you shyanne... I'm thankful for your smiles, and appreciative of your feedback... MY little one's a wonder indeed... paradox and enigma, and so much more... and it's true... I do love her so !

We're watching your blog too and we're edified...

Guy

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/05 7:51 PM  

"The nurturer without the nurtured is an empty shell"

The dynamic is truly symbiotic and you are right, in the end, it is about the "We".

Wonderful post. ;)

By Blogger naughty_one, at 11/10/05 11:13 PM  

Hello Guy,
I'm glad your enjoying my blog with Master Anakin also. :)
I am enjoying yours very much. You two sound so in love. I am so very happy for you both...
Master Anakin and I are both very glad to be getting to know you both. :)
Take care...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/05 11:16 PM  

Greetings Guy and little one...

Shyanne directed Me to your blog and I've enjoyed reading it very much. I found this post thoughtful and full of love and passion. Wonderful.

Shyanne also tells Me she's been chatting a lot with little one and enjoying that a great deal. All the best...

Master Anakin

By Blogger 12345, at 11/10/05 11:34 PM  

naughty_one,

He did say it SO well didn't he? I only wish I could put into words how I feel the way he does. When it comes to this and my feelings I often find myself coming up so short on words to describe it. I admire the way you're so in tune with your feelings and able to put them into words so eloquently.

shy,

We too, are happy to be getting to know the two of you.

I check your blog multiple times a day now and enjoy everything I find... and now you've hit the big time... how bout that huh? lol. I'm so pleased and happy for you both in all aspects.

In "this thing we do" being in love is just such an added bonus. To have someone that understands your wants and needs better than you do... well, it just can't get any better than that. I learn from him every day. He's taught me more about myself than I thought I could ever know... some things I probably didn't wanna know... lol.

Anyway, we do appreciate your comments so so much and your blog as well. *hugs*

Take care...

Master Anakin,

So good to hear from you. As I told shyanne, we too enjoy your blog tremendously.

It seems you have quite a wonderful girl in shyanne and I too am enjoying chatting with and getting to know her.Thank you for your comment Master Anakin.

Thanks to all, for reading and commenting. We do love to hear from all of you. It's always nice to hear other peoples' opinions. It helps us all learn because it gives us something to think about.

By Blogger little one, at 12/10/05 6:34 AM  

little one,
I am the same way. I usually can't find the words like Master Anakin to describe how I feel. I admit I am not a good writer. :)
I read some blogs and the writing is so excellent like Patty on creative spanked wife. I wish I could write like that.
Master Anakin rarely goes on other blogs but I told him about you and Guy and wanted him to come check it out. He was curious how to comment. He said he could feel the love between you two. In our vanilla relationships most of them are not doing very well. I am amazed his parent's are still together. Mine aren't.

Yesterday was a exciting day and lots to think about. :) Thank you for all your support. I am really happy to have found someone so similar to me. It's a rare thing. I visit your blog a few times a day too. Hope your having a good day today...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/10/05 12:05 PM  

I just wanted to say thanks to all for your comments... MY little one and I treasure each one, and we're thankful for a place to "express" and "share"...

I'm starting to thing of the blog as a festival don't you think... like a "Sun Dance" or something like that... to celebrate the wonder and the paradox of our "obsessions"...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/10/05 4:18 PM  

Guy,
I am so glad to be getting Master Anakin into the blog world and I think he is enjoying meeting others who are like himself. You seem like a very deep thinker such as Master Anakin. Perhaps one day the two of you can chat. I think you would have a lot in common with him...

That's a interesting way to look at the blogs..like a Sun Dance...interesting...something for me to think about...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/10/05 4:33 PM  

That was absolutely beautiful! Well written, and heartfelt.

I admire the devotion you share with each other.

Lovely Blog.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/10/05 8:35 PM  

why thank you janeen and again to all...

i'm blessed (smiles)

(blush)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/10/05 8:43 PM  

Welcome to our blog, janeen and thank you for stopping by. We appreciate it and your comment. I have to say, he does have a way with words.

Thank you again...

By Blogger little one, at 13/10/05 8:47 PM  

Thank you both for the warm welcome, and for the link.

I plan on stopping back often now that I've found your interesting blog.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/10/05 9:47 PM