Sunday, October 09, 2005

Errors & Omissions

Yesterday in my "Smokin with Fred & Ginger Update" it seems I left out some details that I was supposed to post about. One was that I had not eaten anything until dinner time on Friday. This is another big no no for me and something he gets very bent outta shape over and something that he gives me no leeway on.

I had also been naughty that morning and came without permission from him. Right now this is another no no. So now I'm not allowed to cum until further notice. This is something that we're just experimenting with at the moment... something maybe, to help me to be able to let go of the control thing but at the same time help me learn to have more control where I need and want it. Not to mention that it's pretty damn hot too, to think that he has control over when I cum. When he tells me I can't I want to all the more of course. Just like a brat eh?

So yesterday when I was writing out my post I was sitting here typing with (blushing profusely here, tryin to get the courage up to type this... I can be VERY shy at times... even if I don't wanna be) what I'll just refer to as a "toy" inside me... you'll have to read between the lines. He said it was to remind me of my naughty behavior earlier.... and I wasn't allowed to cum. (grumblin and groaning) It wasn't easy at all but, I managed it. When I was done I had to remove it and go on about my day. (groan)

7 Old Comments:

I know about being shy. (my name being shyanne). lol.
my Master Anakin gets upset also when I don't eat. I often forget to eat and get busy. I havn't cum without permission in a long time. It's something that Master Anakin forbids and has given me warning about consequences if I ever do.
Hope you and Guy are having a wonderful Sunday.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/10/05 7:54 PM  

shyanne,

Well, maybe I should be "his shy little one"... lol. I really really don't like bein so shy sometimes though *sighs*

I think since we started this little "experiment" I've came without permission twice. What can I say? I'm a brat. ;) Honestly, I was NOT happy with myself at ALL when I did. :(

Hope y'all are havin a wonderful Sunday too shyanne. Y'all take care. :)

By Blogger little one, at 9/10/05 8:05 PM  

Hey,
I like the name, his shy little one. Very cute. :)
I know it's hard. There are times I really want to cum and have to go get permission. There's that brat that just can't help it, right? lol.
I'm having a good Sunday. It's been a really good day. Hope you and Guy are enjoying.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/10/05 8:36 PM  

Hey little one...how's it going? Havn't heard much from you.
Hope things are going ok. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/05 12:38 PM  

OMG! We are on the spanking blog. My picture made it on there. I am so excited right now. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/05 2:10 PM  

Hey shy,

I'm doin good... how y'all doin? And OMG.. that IS awesome about bein on the spanking blog!! You go girl!! ;) You have every right to be excited!! :) *hugs*

By Blogger little one, at 11/10/05 5:03 PM  

Thanks little one...
Gosh I am so happy and excited today! :) I am doing great. Things are really going well for me right now. How are you?
I wanted to share my news with you. What did you think of the picture? lol. I still can't believe a picture of me with the paddle and heart panties is on the spanking blog. My mother in law would have a heart attack if she knew that. *laughing*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/05 5:10 PM