Saturday, October 08, 2005

On "Difficulties" and More

I wasn't "unpleased" with MY little one's post. I pointed out her omissions and required she edit to include them. Now of course being focused on her "demons" instead of the task at hand, MY little one did huff away in a snit; and that indeed "makes it harder than it has to be."

The longer she goes being able to sit comfortably, the less attention she pays to the focus I demand on her own wellness. Note the beer she drank without permission and staying up past bedtime. Her "UH OH" factor, is the cumulative count of cigarettes she's smoked over the daily limits I've set. The limit decreases by 10% each week until we attain a specific goal, and after seventeen days on the plan, she stands at fourteen. That is the "factor" of the number of times the paddle (Fred AND/OR Ginger) is going to, ever so briskly, be applied to her bare fanny. I will take the blog comments into consideration when I decide if the multiple is AND or OR, so please, let's hear what you have to say.

Now...

MY little one's bottom is in for a ride
On a spankin that stings, but won't damage her pride

She's a wonder of wonders who's bottom NEEDS HOT
She may misbehave, but a "screw-up" she's NOT

4 Old Comments:

I have to admit I also tend to dip into the extra drinks sometimes. If you read my post from last weekend this happened. I like the merlot too much. I also like staying up past my bedtime.
I can relate to little one a lot. I got spanked last night and was hoping to have a break tonight but Master Anakin has other plans. Oh boy. :) But I wanted to check out some blogs first.
Take care and have a wonderful evening...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/10/05 11:42 PM  

We have rules about drinking and bedtime to protect you and care for you... somehow that seems to get lost, and requires too frequent "correction", when there are so many other good reasons for a warm behind.

You take care too now, and thank you for your comment...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/10/05 9:32 AM  

shyanne,

Oh boy... hope you had a "toasty" evening ;)

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that gets into trouble with the drinking sometimes... and ya know... the bedtime thing really stinks too! Specially on the weekends! *grumble*

Anyway, do hope it was a nice evening for you. :)

By Blogger little one, at 9/10/05 9:33 AM  

little one,
I get real pouts about bedtimes. They are hard for me. Especially during times I want to stay up and he wants me in bed. The drinking...Yes, I admit that it's too easy to drink more than he wants me to. There are rules that are easier to follow then other ones. But the drinking tends to land me into trouble. I also drink and get very mouthy sometimes and he can't stand it.
Guy, Master Anakin always seems to find reasons to warm my behind. :)
I find myself getting into trouble a lot lately. lol.
I had a really good evening but hoping he'll let my poor butt have a day off. This long weekend has definatly been a "toasty" one for me. lol. Enjoy your Sunday.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/10/05 1:17 PM