Saturday, October 14, 2006

Saturday Morning Walk

I found all kinds of goodies out on my walk today. The sunshine ended up being quite warm as the day wore on. It was in the mid to up 70's by days end. The dogs and I had a nice long walk in the woods. It was peaceful and the dogs just had a grand old time.
I just can't get over the colors of the fall weeds. There was pink, red and purple... and some of the wildflowers out there were just beautiful. I have no idea what this whiteish flower/weed is, but it was awesome looking. (As always, click on the photo for a larger view) I even found some honeysuckle.
I uploaded 35 photos to my Picasa Web Album, but that didn't even begin to put a dent in the 218 photos that I took this morning. After that I went back inside and made potato soup for dinner. Yummy! The rest of the evening and night was spent just pretty much lollygagging around. A nice Saturday all in all.

0 Old Comments: