Saturday, October 14, 2006

Brrrr!!!



Don't I live in the South? Last time I checked I did, so can some explain to me please why I woke up to a cold 35° this morning. It's only mid October for crying out loud! By Sunday it will be lows in the mid 50's again. Up and down, up and down; welcome to the South; apparently not the deep enough south!


Even though it was freezing this morning, the sky is absolutely beautiful with not a cloud in sight. If I didn't dread winter so bad I could enjoy this morning as the crisp, clear, flawless looking morning it is. It's only supposed to be a high of 66 today, which isn't too bad actually. After it warms up some I plan to take the camera and the dogs and go for a nice long walk in the woods. Hopefully I can get some good pictures. Unfortunately, to get any colorful leaf pictures I have to hop in the car and head north. We don't get enough rain here in the summertime to produce the gorgeous colors. We get the few like you've seen in the picutres, but you can't get a full blazing tree. At any rate, I'm looking forward to a long, peaceful walk in the woods... just me, my camera, and my dogs.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! ♥♥♥♥

0 Old Comments: