Wednesday, November 09, 2005

More Tagging...

OK, I'm gonna try to answer some more questions here. These were Janeen's... ya brat. LOL!

At what age did you have your first spanking fantasy?
I'm not sure the exact age, but it was WAY young, maybe as early as 5 or so. *shruggin*

What is your fondest spanking fantasy?
I have many...lol. Two of which would be...being dragged out of a store/restaurant by the arm, knowing I was going to get a spanking.... Scary as hell, but yummy as hell too! And being spanked in the woods.

How often would you prefer to be spanked?
You're kiddin right? EVERYDAY... multiple times a day if it's just a nice warm kinda spanking that leaves me all tingly and even a little sore so I can remember it.

What is your favorite spanking position?
OTK is my absolute favorite... the scary as hell, but yet yummy one, for some reason is me standing, with Guy having a strong grasp on my arm and wailing on behind.

How much do you want to spank me for creating these questions? LOL
If I were inclined to spank... I'd blister your behind GOOD! LMAO!

To answer shyanne's spanking question...
What is your favorite spanking toy:
Guy's hand. Another scary but kinda yummy one for me is the belt. :)

I'll answer Bonnie's questions too, :) even though I wasn't tagged, I thought they were interesting.


At what age did you realize you had a special interest in spanking?
Again, not sure the exact age, but WAY young.

How often are you spanked?
Not damn often enough!

What percentage of your spankings result in sex?
Recently, more of than in the past. Not sure of the percentage.

What percentage of your sexual encounters include a spanking?
Almost all in some way or another.

Who administered your first adult spanking?
A very dear friend (the husband of my friend that was in the car accident)

What is your favorite implement (other than a hand)?
This was answered on up ^

What is your least favorite spanking implement?
Oh my, I have many... the CB paddle for one... but I think it all depends on my mood too.

Have you ever been spanked during intercourse?
Oh yes!!

What is your favorite spanking position?
Answered on up ^

What is your least favorite spanking position?
Over the back of a chair

Do you consider yourself to be submissive?
I don't know what I consider myself, other than a spanko.

Describe your favorite spanking outfit (other than naked).
I myself don't have any.

What is the strangest place you’ve ever been spanked?
In a hallway in a mall, and in a dark parking lot. Is that even strange?

What was the most severe spanking you have received?
I have two, one from Guy and one from my friend's husband... both for being an immature, irresponsible brat, at the time... I'm sure.

What is your favorite spanking fantasy scenario?
Answered on up ^

What was the strangest spanking implement ever used on you?
The sole of a shoe maybe *shruggin*

What is your favorite non-spanking kink?
Hmmmmm, I'll have to get back with you on that one.

What celebrity would choose as a fantasy spanker?
Tim McGraw, Sean Connery. I could continue on if you'd like. LOL

What celebrity most deserves to be spanked?
Too many to name... ask Guy, he'd say Rachel Rae... LOL!!! Is she a celebrity?? Nah, guess not really.

Have you ever asked for a spanking?
Yes, it's pretty easy when I "want" one... way too hard when I "need" one.


OK, I think everyone has been "tagged"... I think everyone is tiring of the memes anyway now.

4 Old Comments:

little one,
I LOVED your answers. Spanked in the woods? Oh I have always wanted to try that one. I would love to hear more about that one.
The store thing..lol...I've had the same thing where he takes me out and I know there's a spanking coming when I get home...OH yum!!
Sean Connery is most definatly a DOM! lol. So cute!
Sole of a shoe? Hmmm..never been spanked by one of those..sounds interesting...

Thanks for doing the meme little one...great to get to know you a bit more...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/11/05 12:14 PM  

Thanks for answering the quesitons little one. I promise I will not create any more memes LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/11/05 5:03 PM  

The memes have been great getting everyone to express themselves and talk about their experiences..
I have enjoyed them actually. :)
Thanks for doing one of them janeen..
Hope your having a good day little one!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/11/05 6:59 PM  

shyanne & janeen, you're quite welcome... it was fun. :) I enjoyed y'alls answers a LOT! ;)

By Blogger little one, at 10/11/05 5:42 AM