Sunday, November 06, 2005

I Was Tagged... Again!

Thank you... AGAIN, shyanne!!! LOL!


Three things you like about yourself:
Not sure I can think of any at the moment *sighs* I'm being rather hard on myself for the time being.

Three things you don't like about yourself:
My temper, the inability to do what I'm told sometimes and the anger at life that I'm holding on to at the moment.

Three things that scare you:
The inability to control the things that happens around me, the future, and the possibility of my son having glaucoma... and the list goes on.

Three of your everyday essentials:
Guy, Coffee, and spanking ;)... and again, the list goes on.

Three things you are wearing right now:
Shorts, a tshirt and glasses.

Three of your favorite songs:
Just three? IMPOSSIBLE! So I won't even begin.

Three things you want in a relationship:
Unconditional love, consistency, and spanking

Three things that turn you on:
Simply put... The sound of Guy's voice, the sight of his hands and the spankings that he gives.


Three things that turn you off:
Disrespect, arrogance, and the COLD

Two truths and a lie:
I love being spanked, I hate being punished... but it works for me, and I am SUCH an ANGEL. *grin*

Three things you can't live without:
Guy, cigarettes (sad, I know) and my computer

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Anywhere sunny and hot, anywhere sunny and hot and, anywhere sunny and hot.

Three things you just can't do:
Sleep through the night, even if my life depended on it! Quit smoking, and eat liver.

Three kids names:
Meg, Gracie, and Ayden

Three things you want to do before you die:
Sky dive, move to the ocean... a HOT one, and learn to control my temper

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
I can only answer this about my Guy... His strong arms and hands (I think that's two... oh well), his unconditional love for me, and yes, of course, his cock *weg*

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Anything outside, spanking of course, and now, reading blogs

Three things you badly want to do right now:
Go to the hot side of the ocean, go over Guy's knee, and find peace in my life

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
Veterinarian, nurse, and storm chaser

Three ways you are stereotypically a boy:
I like football, I can drink (alcohol) with the best of 'em, and according to Guy, I cuss like a sailor.

Three ways you are stereotypically a girl:
I act all "girly", I wear make up and I dress feminine, most of the time

Three people I would like to post this meme:
All my blogger friends have been tagged I believe

6 Old Comments:

I've been let back on the computer after a day of housework and big dinner on the table.
Thanks for doing the meme little one...I appreciate it!
Good answers..keep finding out more in common with you...
Take care.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/11/05 8:01 PM  

YIPEEEEEEEEE!!!! ;) You're more than welcome for doing the meme. :) I too, keep finding out how much we have in common. :) You take care too sweetie.

By Blogger little one, at 6/11/05 8:08 PM  

Storm chaser, that would be interesting.

Right there with ya on the quit smoking thing! ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/11/05 8:43 PM  

Janeen, I am so fascinated by storms, almost to the point of an obession. I want to be right out there in the middle of them all!!!

How long have you smoked Janeen, if you don't mind me asking? Me, since I was probably 18-19, off and on. I've actually quit for "years" before and been so stupid as to start again. *shakin my head at me*

By Blogger little one, at 6/11/05 8:58 PM  

I started when I was 15, so 18 years on and off.

I quit smoking all 3 times I was pregnant, I had no problem quitting so that I would have healthy babies, but I can't seem to do it for me! LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/11/05 3:54 PM  

I too, quit when I was pregnant with my son!! Stopped and started and stopped and started... well, I think you get the point. LOL

By Blogger little one, at 7/11/05 11:50 PM