Monday, November 07, 2005

A Meme For the Spanker Types *g*

OK... this is for the SpankERS/Masters/Doms ONLY... *WEG* and I want to hear from the lurking spankermen too. I know you’re out there... I can seeeee youuuuuu. *sneaky grin* What better time to come “out of the closet” than now? Cmon, I know you can do it!

When was the last time you spanked your spankee?

What EXACTLY were you thinking while doing so?

Did the aforementioned spanking lead to sex?

What is your favorite spanking position for your spankee?

How confident are you in your spanking abilities?

Does spanking ALWAYS lead to sex?

Have you ever spanked your spankee to orgasm, no other stimuli?

What is/are your favorite implement/s?

How hard, if at all, is it for you to TRULY punish your spankee?

If time permitted (and pain tolerance of the spankee, I suppose), how many times a day would you spank your spankee?

How many times a day do you think about spanking?

Have you ever spanked your spankee in public or would you like to? If so, was it just one to a few swats? Was your spankee shocked? Were you shocked you did it? Would you do it again?

How many implements have you used on your spankee in one session?

Are there always tears from your spankee during a session?

Have you ever made your spankee self-spank if you weren’t available to do it yourself? If so, was it effective?

Do any/many of your “vanilla” friends know of your “kink”?

What was their reaction if you answered “yes” to the above question?


OK, this is enough... for now. *grin* If any brats can think of any other questions, please feel free to add to it!

I can’t WAIT to read the answers! Y’all better be good sports about this or we’re gonna band together and spank y’all! *WEG*





20 Old Comments:

What about a spanking meme for us girl's? Master Anakin is going to go nuts at having to do another meme. lmao. I could barely get him to do the one last night...
laughing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/11/05 12:27 PM  

LMAO... I had planned on doing one for us girls next. :) Make him do THIS one shy. *WEG*

By Blogger little one, at 7/11/05 1:04 PM  

Make him little one? lol. If I made him do anything but butt would be as red as that red rose Guy put up that one time. I can't make Master do anything he doesn't want to do...trust me.

I did tell him at lunch hour about the meme. And he did a few swears..but said he would later tonight..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/11/05 2:40 PM  

I meant to say my butt, not but butt. lol. I think I need glasses.
Take care.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/11/05 2:41 PM  

hmmm (tappin my foot)... since i'm judge and jury around, and since i haven't been "it'd" yet here, i'm recusing myself and turnin the tables...

MY little one has to answer these questions on my behalf... UH OH... look out young lady... (i might be persuaded to comment)...

take that june lockhart (SWAT)

By Blogger little one, at 7/11/05 3:45 PM  

OH NO! Little one, leave to the men to turn the tables on us.

I really love these quesitons, I'm gonna see if I can get Will to answer them.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/11/05 3:52 PM  

storm's saying he won't do another one...and i'm pouting!!

we'll see if my pouting works....

if you guys can get your men too & he doesn't see that guy turned the tables around...then maybe he will!!

By Blogger wind walker, at 7/11/05 4:18 PM  

Hey Guy..If Master Anakin can answer the questions than you can too. Not fair! lol.

Pouting usually doesn't work for me wind. lol.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/11/05 5:27 PM  

Little one, I started one for the spankees. I'll let you all line up and give me one good whack for keeping the memes going when everyone is done! LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/11/05 7:57 PM  

So how come none of the other Doms have done this meme? Is Master Anakin the only one doing this one??

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/11/05 8:09 PM  

It's done

By Blogger 12345, at 7/11/05 8:42 PM  

I can't get Will to do it either. I'll keep trying. ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/11/05 10:43 PM  

Keep trying janeen!
Hey, I want to see some other men answer it. Master Anakin sat down first thing and did it before he ate his dinner.
:)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/11/05 11:15 PM  

LOL shyanne, I remember the color of that rose!!! ;)

HOLY SHIT, *lookin at Guy* YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN!!! I can't answer those for you... only YOU can answer them hon!!! *growlin* BTW, you were "it'd" when I made the questions up!!!

Janeen, oh please please please. *hopin Will does it* *grin*

Wind, Storm won't do them??? I think we need to get the paddles out for motivation! *grinnin and coverin my behind*

Shyanne, Guy had better do em!!!!

Master Anakin, You are such a good sport!!! Thank you from the bottom of... well, my bottom... lol

Awwww Janeen, lemme at him... lol!!!

By Blogger little one, at 7/11/05 11:17 PM  

Shyanne, TOO COOL!! YIPPPEEEE for Master Anakin... gettin ready to head over to your blog now. :) I'll email you in the morning, sorry I didn't get with you today. :(

By Blogger little one, at 7/11/05 11:20 PM  

Anakin, thank you so much for being such a good sport. :)

By Blogger little one, at 7/11/05 11:53 PM  

No problem

By Blogger 12345, at 8/11/05 12:52 AM  

i hope anakin rubs off on storm!!!

By Blogger wind walker, at 8/11/05 1:18 AM  

I hope so too wind. :)

By Blogger little one, at 8/11/05 6:09 AM  

me too!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/11/05 3:45 PM