Sunday, November 20, 2005

Blog Withdrawals

No, I wasn't being rude... HONEST. My TV & internet cable went down. I thought I was going to DIE!!! LOL!! Damn, it sucks to have an addiction.

The first hour I still had hope it would be on soon. I just kept thinking to myself... My cable's never been out long at all before. It'll be back soon. There was just that little feeling in my stomach at that point.

The second hour... OK, this isn't good!

The third hour... The beads of sweat are forming on my brow.

The fourth hour... OK, don't these people KNOW that I have blogs to read!!

The fifth hour... Strong, early onset withdrawals... I'm sweating, my tummy is flip flopping, I'm shaking...

THE SECOND DAY... laying in a trembling heap on the floor. I'm done... I'm going to DIE. I just know it!!

*LAUGHING* OK, so now I know I'm addicted!! SO WHAT OF IT!!!! Go ahead, laugh at me if you must!! *grin*

I'm SLOWLY catching up with my reading and commenting. What to do, what to do!! ;)

Part two of Michael & Lynn will be posted soon. I hope y'all enjoyed my sweety's writing. He needs ENCOURAGEMENT to write more people!!! If I ask him to, he turns it on ME to write... so help me out people!! I'm begging you!!! *grin* HE'S a FAR better writer than me!!!!!

3 Old Comments:

I've missed you little one. Glad your back. :)
I hear you about Guy. Glen is the better writer than I am. I keep encouraging him to write more stories. I love reading stories.
I hope your having a good day little one. HUGS.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20/11/05 12:53 PM  

LOL loved the withdrawl bit. I'm as addicted as you are, but I've been so busy lately that I have only spent a few mintues here and there on my favorite blogs.
I'll be back tomorrow after work to read about Michael and Lynn's story. I can't wait to read it, but right now everything is blurry, I've been reading boring work and homework stuff all day! Yuck!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21/11/05 1:31 AM  

LOL Janeen, yeah, it sucks to be addicted. *grin* I hope things slow down for you soon. You sound like you have PLENTY on your plate. Take care Janeen. :)

By Blogger little one, at 21/11/05 5:48 AM