Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Why We Need

This is something that Guy made me do some time ago when I was about to get one hell of a spanking. My reasons are first, then he responded with his reasons. Now mind you, remember when you read, that I know I am a grown woman and can make right, reasonable, and sensible decisions in my life. Sometimes I just CHOOSE to let HIM. I do admit that I CAN let my "moods" make my decisions for me sometimes... that is when HE steps in... that is OUR agreement. I have submitted to this. It is what works for US and it's what BOTH of us desire, and this is where each of our "heads" were at that time.

Why I feel I need this spanking that we've been planning are as follows:

  1. To help me remember that I can not only pour my heart out to you, but it's what's expected of me, and I can expect no judgment whatsoever in return from you.

  2. Because I have lost focus on just about EVERYTHING in my life.

  3. Because I DO know that a good, long, burning spanking even if not for punishment can refocus me, my thoughts, and most importantly, my heart.

  4. To remind me that it's YOU that does, and is going to forever love and take care of me.

  5. To remind me that it's YOU that knows what's best for me, even when I don't.

  6. Because it's what is good and right between you and I.

  7. To remind me that it is you that makes the final decision, but yet will listen 100% to any input that I might have.

  8. To remind me that I need your approval on many things before making rash decisions or doing something that is going to harm me physically or emotionally.
And the reasons I feel I need this spanking that we've been planning are as follows:

  1. To show you that your heart and your spirit are safe with me and that I love you and accept you and cherish you unconditionally in all of your ways.

  2. To show you that you are truly beautiful in your intelligence and your complexity, and that I delight in every aspect of your being and your heart and your soul and your body.

  3. To show you that your happiness… your emotional and physical well being are more important to me than anything… more than my own… more than forever.

  4. Because I know that spanking is an emotional and physical and sensual “center” and “release” for us, and the trust and the intimacy and the bond and the freedom we want and deserve in our lives won’t reach its potential without it.

  5. To show you that there are NO limits or secrets or angers or lies or fears or pains or fantasies or thoughts or desires or feelings, past, present, or future that you cannot and should not share with me. I will honor and respect and love them all.

  6. To free you from the pain you hold inside your heart… It is so much more devastating and debilitating than any sting or welt or bruise you will ever know.

  7. To waken the wonder and joy of life and love in you, and to renew your sense of focus and direction and desire to love life.

  8. To know the utter joy of holding you in my strong and loving arms, honoring your tears, and expressing and experiencing the peace your love and your trust gives me.

6 Old Comments:

Awww, thank you Storm. ;) I would have to wonder why one would envy any part of me sometimes tho. :) Do I see a little more of that "sensitive" side coming out? *grin* Seriously though, thank you. :)

By Blogger little one, at 16/11/05 11:38 AM  

Beautiful blog post little one! I loved how you described why you needed that spanking. I thought it was a excellent blog post...
I hope your having a good morning..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16/11/05 1:01 PM  

Little and Guy,

Your arguments are so convincing that, after reading it, I'm ready to volunteer to take that spanking. I hope the actual session was as a excellent as your prose.

Thanks for sharing that beautiful experience!

By Blogger Bonnie, at 16/11/05 5:25 PM  

That is very moving, you capture so many of my own feelings in your reasons. Thanks for sharing it with us.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16/11/05 7:01 PM  

Shyanne, thank you... it's amazing when I look back on that now, I can add to that, that I not only need it, but want it, and CRAVE it... just because.

Bonnie, *smiles* it was a most excellent session and a beautiful experience indeed, thank you. :)

Janeen, thank you... It's amazing how spanking can be so different for many of us but at the core so many of our reasons and feelings are the same.

By Blogger little one, at 17/11/05 5:56 AM  

Very true little one. :) I havn't had a spanking now for almost a week and I am craving it ...for the same reason..just because. Great post!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17/11/05 11:47 AM