Thursday, November 17, 2005

This One Is "Storm" Inspired

I was on Storm Rider's blog this morning and I'll be damned if he didn't inspire me. I'll get ya for that Storm. *grin*

He was asking what our favorite implements are. As said in his comments to his question, I would think that it would have to depend on what the spanking was for. That's how it is for me, and also depends on my mood. As I said in my comment to him, when I'm wanting that close, intimate contact with Guy, nothing beats just being over his knee, him rubbing my bottom softly at first. Then to feel his hand leave my bottom, not knowing what is going to come next. If he's going to bring his hand gently back down or if it will be with a resounding smack.

If I'm just in an all cuddly mood, I like the gentle rubbing of my behind followed by gentle pats, followed by more gentle rubbing, followed by firmer pats, steadily increasing firmness in the rubbing and the pats until there is a nice sting and healthy glow built. Nothing else in the world seems to matter when I'm over his knee. There is a time and a place for the mild spankings, and I love them. I just love the feel of his hands on my body... period. It's electric and soothing at the same time. He has this special way that he ever so gently rubs the back of his hand across my face that just makes me melt. The look in his eyes while he's doing this is indescribable; the tenderness but yet the intenseness of the love that is between WE. There is such a fine line between that intense look of love and the intense, stern look in his eyes when he's unhappy with my actions.

We have several implements in our collection. Several of which I thoroughly detest. The CB paddle tops that list. Now if any of you recall our pics of "
Fred & Ginger" you'll remember just how nasty looking those things are as well. I've never received true punishment with those yet, but I have gotten several whacks from each, and lemme tell ya, they are right up there with the CB Paddle. I cringe just thinking about all three of them. I DO NOT, and yes I will repeat, DO NOT want punished with those things. He knows this. I hate that he knows this...lol...

Then there is this fly swatter him and I picked up from Bed Bath & Beyond. It has NOTHING to do with flies, I assure you. It creates this constant, most intense burn that I've EVER felt, with very little effort from the spanker, and it leaves little tiny marks all over the behind! It has me trying to wiggle away from him within seconds!

Well, that's a tiny peek into my head and into our "arsenal". Maybe we'll post some more pics of his implements of choice later. :)

6 Old Comments:

Great blog post little one! Love that picture of the fly swatter. I can honestly say I've never been spanked with something like that. lol. I am just imagining how that would feel being spanked with that thing...
big smile

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17/11/05 8:08 PM  

That fly swatter looks very interesting. ;) I must say the thin plastic implements do carry a ferocious sting! I enjoyed your post, you have an amazing way of writing your feelings, I can never seem to get my words to sound right.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17/11/05 9:23 PM  

Morning Shyanne :) and thank you. :) Imagine a thousand bees stinging your behind and you pretty much have what that thing feels like. :)

Thank you Janeen, for your kind words. It's funny how we read someone else's feelings and think how well it came acrossed, yet when we read them ourselves it just doesn't seem to say what we wanted it to. I think you write your feelings so well Janeen, and I feel I can never get MINE right... lol.

That fly swatter is certainly interesting, for a lack of better words...lol. I've been on the receiving end of one serious session with it...UGH!!!

By Blogger little one, at 18/11/05 5:58 AM  

that was a great post....fly swatter, huh? very interesting....

By Blogger wind walker, at 18/11/05 1:00 PM  

a thousand bees stinging my behind. Ohhhhhhh OUCH! I can only imagine..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18/11/05 1:04 PM  

Oh yeah Wind... very interesting indeed!! :)

Shyanne, OUCH is RIGHT!! ;)

By Blogger little one, at 20/11/05 10:11 AM