Sunday, September 10, 2006

A Need

I woke with such a need deep inside me. I nestled warmly next to him. He stirred sleepily, flipping over to face me. He saw the tear beginning to find its way down my cheek, and he wiped it away gently with his tender touch. “Would you?” I whispered. “Mmmmm, would I?” he said, as his lips were brushing mine ever so gently. He flipped the covers gently off of us, and picked me up so gently and laid me across his lap. He rubbed my bottom with so much tenderness the tears began to well up again. These weren’t tears of sadness, you see. They were tears of love; the love I woke up to lying right next to me. He was sleeping so peacefully, but yet I could feel his love so strong. This is the greatest feeling one could ever feel.

As he rubbed my bottom so gently he leaned forward and whispered, his voice cracking, “You know I will little one.” There began our affirmation of love for one another.

0 Old Comments: