Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday's Musings

This is a pic I snapped the other day when we had a storm rolling in. The sky was just awesome!

B had his first driver ed. class yesterday. He said he was "a bit overwhelmed". LOL! He has NO idea.

He has seizures, so this will be an issue I'm sure. He hasn't thought about that. In the papers that he brought home last night for me to fill out asked if you have any kind of seizure disorder. They're pretty much under control with his meds though. I'm sure pretty much won't cut it though. He panicked regardless. I haven't even checked into this. I guess I've just wanted to wait until the time comes to put off dealing with the answer. I have a feeling he won't be continuing this course after he goes in with the forms this evening. We'll see I guess.

I'm think I'm going to TRY to start Gratitude Tuesday this coming week. I'm going to try to start working on my list later today if time permits.

Nothing much to talk about here really this morning. I'm feeling rather optimistic still this morning. I choose to feel no less! For every negative that comes at me today I will pose a positive... maybe even two!

I'm going outside to play with my dogs in the beautiful sunshine of this day!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Toodles!

0 Old Comments: