Thursday, September 07, 2006

It Was A Blue Sky Wednesday Afterall...

And this morning! :)

After a dreary looking start to my day yesterday, this is how it actually turned out... for that, I was ever so thankful.

I'm still hanging on to my positive outlook this morning, and I was able to maintain it pretty much through the day yesterday. We had to take our dog to the vet yesterday for a anti-inflammatory injection. She's getting old. :(

All of my sons (Let's refer to my son as "B" from now on) after school clubs and such started yesterday so I had to pick him up after school yesterday. I will be running my behind off now, taking and picking him up. All a part of the joys of being a mother. His driver ed classes start this evening. This is seriously disturbing... lol. I can't believe he's that age already. Dammit, I'm getting old.... I despise him for that, as if it's his fault... lol.

So I came to a conclusion last night when I should have been sleeping; I think in order for me to be able to get my feelings out when I'm feeling low (which is hard for me to do) I'm going to write something positive for every negative. That way I don't feel like I'm stating only the negative, and won't feel so guilty about it. Maybe that will help me become better at writing on my low days.

We have sunshine this morning... YIPPPPEEEE! :)

OK, I'm off to do the laundry thing and back here to do some more surfing before I get on with my day. I hope everyone has a great day! Let's all stop and find something to be thankful for today. Just one of the many many things I have to be thankful for today is my Guy. I love you hon! Tell the idiots at work I said to leave you alone!!! :)

Toodles folks! Posted by Picasa

0 Old Comments: