Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A Thank You and Happiest of New Year Wishes

I just wanted to say I hope everyone had the happiest of New Years. I hope all were safe and were able to bring in the New Year with the one they love. Some aren't that lucky. Realize what you have when you have it, and be thankful for it.

I've still been slack on reading and commenting on the blogs, and even on my own. I guess things aren't returning to normal as much as I thought they were yet. Slowly they will, I'm hopeful.

Thank you to everyone that stopped by to wish us Happy New Year. I hope each and everyone of our readers have a year filled with peace, love and happiness. Thank you to all the friends I've met through this blog. Each of you have brought something special to my life. Through you I have learned so much.... so much about each one of you... and through you I've even learned more about me. You're all special people and I'm grateful to know you.

I got a phone call yesterday that my Goddaughter is walking and talking... FINALLY!!! YIPPPPEEEEEEEE!!! She still has SO far to go yet, but it's a start. What a New Year's gift huh? I'm so relieved and thankful!!! I wish you could have heard her Dad on the phone. In all the years I've known him I've never heard him cry so many happy tears. Then her brother got on the phone and cried just as much. All her Mom could do was cry... she couldn't even talk to me. They are such special people, and I miss them so.

0 Old Comments: