Monday, December 12, 2005

My Apologies

Man oh man, am I ever down today. I haven't read any blogs or even been to my own today. I haven't answered emails or NOTHIN! I'm getting overwhelmed with the holidays, they're always so stressful for me, not to mention that Christmas day is rather sad for me, for it was the day my first child was due. Not to mention that my son won't be with me either this year, and I just found out that he definitely has glaucoma and has already started treatment. Also another Christmas without my Father. He was always the highlight of our Christmas. Knowing that my Mother is sad this time of year saddens me deeply as well. There's several other "little" (well ok, maybe not so "little") things too that I can't get into on my blog. Anonymity ya know. There's several things that are going on in my life that if I spoke of them here and the wrong people happened upon this blog, it'd be a dead give away. The glaucoma thing would probably blow it as well. Hmmm, decisions, decisions.

I really wanna go see my godchildren and their parents, and I can't seem to get that worked out. So what I really wanna do for Christmas is just curl up somewhere all alone if Guy and I can't be together. Alone would be good, it really would. It would benefit the few readers we have some as well, I might be able to get some writing done! (See, I'm not just thinking of myself! Hmmphh!) I wonder if my Mother would be totally heartbroken if I told her to go ahead with her plans without me (going visiting at Christmas) and then I just go take over her house? Hmmmm, now THERE'S a GOOD thought. Then I would be allllll alone. It would be good. I need some alone time.

So, as the title of this post says, I apologize for not answering email or reading my favorite blogs, or commenting on mine or others. Please bear with me and be understanding and I'll return to my carefree (keeping my feelings buried better) self. So continue on, I'll catch up eventually.

And by the way, to all my regular faithful commenters, you mean a lot to me. I cherish each and every comment. You know who you are, and I thank you, and I thank you for blessing me with such wonderful blogs to read. All of you are great writers who express yourselves so eloquently and I'm honored to have met all of you through our little kink. Y'all are just great... period! Blog on!

0 Old Comments: