Thursday, November 03, 2005

Yikes... Tagged!

Thanks shyanne, ya made me think... as usual. ;)

1. Were you named after anyone?
No, but my Dad named me
2. When did you last cry?
Two months ago, when Guy paddled me with the CB paddle.
3. What is your favorite lunch meat?
I don’t eat lunch meat
4. What is your most embarrassing cd?
Yikes, I was hopin no one would find out about cousin Junior *weg*
5. Where is your second home?
Any place HOT & Sunny
6. Do you trust others too easily?
Not only no, but hell no!
7. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My teddy bear
8. Would you bungee jump?
Oh hell yesssss!
9. Do you think you are strong?
Yes, more than I have to be sometimes... I can thank my Dad for that
10. What are your favorite colors?
Hunter green, yellow and smoky blue
11. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
Anger
12. Who do you miss the most? Deceased?
My Father and my cousin, who died way too young.
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Oatmeal
14. If you were a crayon, which color would you be?
Yellow
15. What is the weather out right now?
Sunny
16. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Guy, and talking to the old fart right this minute.
17. Do you wear contacts?
No

18. Last movie you watched?
The Ring Two
19. Favorite day of the year?
Beginning of Daylight Savings Time
20. Where would you want to go on your next vacation?
Anywhere sunny and hot
21. Favorite smells?
Coffee, springtime, fresh baked bread
22. What's the furthest you've been away from home?
California

4 Old Comments:

Thanks for doing the meme little one! :) Great answers...
The ring two? How was it? I want to see that one. You like coffee and baked bread too? I forgot about my teddy bear..I liked mine as a child too! :)
Talk to you soon ...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/11/05 9:56 PM  

I see she got you too! LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/11/05 12:43 AM  

shyanne... you're so welcome :)The Ring Two was awesome. A must see. Coffee and fresh baked bread are the most awesome aromas. My teddy bear and I were best buds. I was never really a toy kid, I was always outside riding horses. :) But no one better f*** with my teddy bear. *giggles* *hugs*

Oh yeah, she got me too janeen. :) I just ready your tagged results... cool. :)

By Blogger little one, at 4/11/05 6:01 AM  

I'll have to rent the Ring two...sounds good. I'll ask Master about that today...the first one scared me lots. lol.
I hear you about the teddy bear thing...I giggled when I read what you said about the no one better f*** with your teddy bear...
I hope you have a good weekend with Guy, little one..
Take care and thanks for being there for me this week...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/11/05 3:33 PM