Friday, October 28, 2005

Trouble Again

Well, I guess I've done it again. *sighs* In trouble again and posting what I did and what my consequences are is part of my punishment.

My roommate and I went out to dinner the other night and Guy told me I could have one drink. Well, being the brat I am I suppose, I just couldn't stop at one. I stopped at two though, but he just didn't seem to think that was too noteworthy. On top of that it was late when we got back and he asked me if I had just one drink. I said "mm hmm". I know it was stupid, but I had my reasons, which weren't nearly good enough to keep my ass outta hot water. I was gonna tell him first thing the next morning but the morning got a little wild right off and there wasn't time, so I didn't tell him then either.

The reason I didn't tell him that night was because it was so late and I knew I would have to go bed with things unresolved. I HATE that. It just kills me. Yeah, not telling him killed me too. I ended up telling him last evening on the phone and yep, you guessed it... it didn't go well. He's upset, needless to say. He has every reason to be. I never intended it to be a lie when I didn't tell him that night. I honestly didn't tell him for the reason I said. I wanted to have time to talk it out, not just tell him, him get upset and send me to bed because it was bedtime. He VERY rarely strays from my strict 10 PM bedtime, which I utterly HATE. No matter what's going on... 10:00... BEDTIME. *shaking my head*

So on top of the spanking I have coming for this, I am grounded from practically everything but breathing I think... I can't have any drinks until further notice... not even allowed to ask, and I'm not allowed to go out except for errands I have to do. Sucks to be me. Sucks to be in trouble. Sucks trying to stay outta trouble. Woe is me. *slight grin* So why don't I just stay outta trouble then, right? I'll be darned if I know. Must be that brat thing I got goin on. Ya think? *sighs*

3 Old Comments:

Hi little one...
Oh boy! I know exactly how it is to not want to stop at one drink and I've gotten myself into the same types of punishments as you. I also have a strict bedtime and hate it. But it's 11 pm at least. How do you manage 10? *lol* But on nights like tonight, he'll let me go past it.
Take care...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 28/10/05 8:51 PM  

shyanne... ask Guy how I handle 10 PM bedtime... he'll tell you with lots of fussing. lol

By Blogger little one, at 29/10/05 10:38 AM  

I agree jo... just a teaser!! Not fair!! Wonder if I can get Guy to encourage my vices more?? Hmmm, something tells me NOT.

By Blogger little one, at 29/10/05 11:50 PM