Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Nuthin (growls)... well...

Nuthin makes me hotter or harder than MY little one's sweet bare behind...



Well... except this perhaps... the wet spot on her panties as she stands in front of me KNOWING that her bottom is gonna be sporting one serious fire very very soon...

... and i was 400 miles away when this was shot with only the sound of my voice and a bottom full of "purpose" to create this effect... you should see what she "does to me" (growlin and swattin one (MY little one's) sweet behind)

8 Old Comments:

Beautiful photos! :) little one...cute butt! *smile*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/11/05 9:05 PM  

Great photos! I agree with Shyanne and Guy that is a very nice butt! ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/11/05 9:32 PM  

*blushing profusely* Thanks y'all. :)

By Blogger little one, at 1/11/05 9:55 PM  

HEY... i have a cute butt too *weg*

By Blogger little one, at 1/11/05 9:58 PM  

Put it up there Guy, and we will be happy to give you compliments too! LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/11/05 8:34 PM  

I'll put it up there for him Janeen. *weg*

By Blogger little one, at 2/11/05 9:40 PM  

it's like shootin fish in a barrel... brats always take the bait...

*walkin away and shakin my butt*

By Blogger little one, at 2/11/05 9:55 PM  

LOL @ both of you. I'll be looking for it Little One.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/11/05 12:07 AM