Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Where To Begin? Part Two... Or, The Claiming

Sorry it took me so long to get part two out. I actually started this on the 27th and just got it finished. *sighs* So much has been going on, so many up and down moods and way too much of not being focused. I finally got tired of it hanging over my head and settled myself enough tonight to finish it.



Saturday morning our time together began with a nice breakfast together and talking about how I'm supposed to care for my Mother while being so far away from her and if I'm going to "give up" my own life to go to her to be there for her and to care for her when the time comes. She's not that old yet but her health isn't all that great. She doesn't belong where she is by herself and she says she's not ready to give up her life where she is yet, which I can understand. Honestly, I think I would just rather move there and let her spend the rest of her life where she truly wants to be, with all her other family, friends, church and church family, not to mention all her doctors. I have a real hard time thinking about her moving here, giving all that up, but yet I'm willing to give up my life here so she doesn't have to give up hers. I did it for my Dad in his final days and I would do it again, for her this time. *shaking my head* Some tell me how wrong I am to be willing to do that, others say it's whatever I want to do, and others say it's most certainly the right thing to do. So I guess it's just opinions. Arghhhh!! How did I get off on that tangent? Sheesh! Let me get back to what I originally started writing about and pardon my little mind wandering please.

I had started that conversation over breakfast Saturday morning and then I didn't want to talk about it. That is just so like me. I just wanted a break from my reality I think... that reality anyway. I didn't want it to be a day of decisions for me. I wanted Guy making decisions. Decisions of what he was going to do with/to me. *grin* And YUMMMM what he did to me!!

After breakfast he got me naked and we settled under the covers. We cuddled and kissed and kissed and cuddled, just enjoying each other. We made long, slow, gentle love first, which seemed to last forever. I reveled in the feeling of having him so deep inside me again, feeling so close, as one again. I was on top, taking him in as deep as I could, riding him so slow, rocking back and forth, grinding my rock hard clit into him. I was rubbing his chest deeply as he was kneading my breasts slowly and gently then more roughly and frantically as I felt his cock swelling deep inside me. I could feel his body beginning to tense. His eyes rolled back in his head as he tilted his head back. I watched his eyes close as he trusted up deep inside me, lifting me totally off the bed. He did this time after time as his climax built. The closer he got the harder I could feel him getting, filling me fuller and fuller, bringing me sooooooo close to my own ecstasy. I love being on top of him so I can watch his face... watch it contort as he gets closer and closer to filling me full of his passion and desire. With one last deep hard thrust he filled me full, his face contorting in bliss. I rode him hard as his orgasm played out before my eyes. I was in heaven as he came over and over again, pumping his love inside my hot throbbing pussy while he was kneading my breasts rougly with his eyes closed so tight.

After he came hard and returned from his blissful journey we cuddled with me still on top of him just rocking so slowly and gently. He then rolled me off of him onto the bed on my side. We continued to cuddle as I teased his nipples with my tongue. He flipped me over on my back and pulled me by my legs to the edge of the bed. He roughly lifted and spread my legs wide, throwing them over his shoulders so he had easy access to my wet and aching pussy. I shuddered and groaned when I first felt his tongue so warm between my lips. He began with a fury, sending me over the edge immediately. I thrusted my hips into him as he slid a finger into my bottom hole, probing it gently. He slid two fingers deep into my pussy as he rolled my clit around in his mouth. I thrusted wildly into his face as my orgasm took over me, sending me into another realm of pure ecstasy. My front and back muscles both spasmed and clenched around his fingers.

What came next was a first for me... for WE. He grabbed me by the hips and flipped me over on my tummy. He pulled me by my hips so I was on my knees. He was standing on the floor behind me. He gave my bottom several good swats then I felt his finger probing my bottom hole again. He swatted my ass one more good swat and sternly told me not to move. With that he was gone. He returned with a new "toy" for me that he had given me on Wednesday that we never got around to introducing me to. Well, I was introduced right then and there. I felt his cold, slick finger return to my bottom hole. My bottom quivered at the cold sensation. Then all of a sudden I felt a new "intrusion" finding its way into my bottom. I gasped and groaned at the new sensation but, my bottom greedily took it in. I found myself gently pushing against my new toy that was probing in and out so gently. My pussy was so wet and throbbing yet again. I wanted to feel him inside me.

I groaned as he removed my toy from my bottom only to find it replaced with the head of his hot, hard cock. He rubbed it around my bottom gently. I was nervous never having done this before but, my bottom betrayed my nervousness. I felt a little more pressure every few seconds until I felt the very tip of his cock penetrate my virgin hole. This isn't so bad, I thought. Still nervous but so ready for him to take my ass... to do that final "claiming"... for him to make my ass HIS, once and for all. He was soooo slow and gentle. As I felt his cock go just a little deeper I felt as though I was floating. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I groaned as I felt my ass take him in a little more, then a little more until his cock was fully seated in my ass. He just stayed still while my ass became accustomed to this new sensation of fullness. I was truly floating. Slowly he began to pull out just a little, then back in ever so gently. Slowly and gently claiming my ass as HIS. Before I knew it I was pushing back against him, wanting him to take me harder and deeper. He was ever so kind as to grant me my wants. His thrusting became faster, harder and deeper. Before I knew it we were set in a rhythm of deep hard thrusts, becoming more and more urgent. I'd never felt anything like it before in my life. It was SO amazing. HE was SO amazing. He began smacking my ass hard on either cheek as he thrust his cock in and out of my ass as deep as he could go. With each smack I could feel his cock getting more and more rigid and my pussy just dripping. I was feeling more his and more taken than I ever had with him. As his climax approached I could feel his body tensing and all it took was to hear his growling to send me over the edge. He filled my ass full with all his love, desire and passion he holds for me. He shoved me flat on the bed with his cock still hard, deep in my ass as he finished claiming me. I was so utterly and truly HIS. This was the day I had dreamed about for so long. He's wonderful, and he's mine, and I love him with all my heart.

Thank you hon, for showing me just how much I really am YOURS. Thank you for loving me, guiding me, protecting me, and for being mine mine all mine. I LOVE YOU!!

Now, as a side note, I'm not sure what I expected of anal sex for the first time, other than I was sure it was gonna hurt like hell. It didn't. Sure, it was uncomfortable at first but I was so totally amazed at how fast that feeling was replaced with this feeling of complete fullness and total bliss. He was sooooo gentle and everything I wanted him/it to be.

4 Old Comments:

Amazing story little one! :)
Sounds like you two had a great time! :) Thanks for your e-mail earlier...it really helped me a lot..your a very dear friend...
*hugs*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/11/05 2:58 PM  

Little one, that was a great post! You told it so well. Thank you for sharing it with us it was very Yummy, but also romantic and sensual!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/11/05 8:49 PM  

Thank you shyanne. :) We did have. It was awesome. You're so welcome for the email. I hope you're feeling better. :) *big hugs*

And thank you too Janeen. :)It was a very yummy time. :) I liked your "reward" and your "promise" so very much. :)

By Blogger little one, at 2/11/05 9:38 PM  

little one,
Thanks for your other e-mail there tonight. I was going to respond to it but Daddy is putting me to bed early tonight. He wants me to get my sleep. I've had insomnia lately. Thanks for being there for me today. I truly think your a one of a kind. I wanted to do one last check of your blog tonight. I hope you and Guy are doing good...
Your a really good friend..thank you! *hugs*
I'm hanging in there...just dealing with family calls...and looking forward to a good sleep...
Thanks again...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/11/05 11:49 PM