Thursday, November 10, 2005

Moods

I’m finding myself surprised, for some strange reason, that my “moods” are changing so quickly this morning. I woke up feeling a little on the sad side... slow, not wanting to get up. After I got up, got some coffee in me I felt my mood lifting a little, feeling like I was going to be just fine today. *knowing I still will be* I made my blog post about my Father then I became reflective, sad again even. Thought and am thinking way too much about my Mother right now, worrying about how she’s going to get through this day, feeling I belong there with her today. My conversations with her last night wasn’t all that great. I can hear it in her voice. It’s hard for me not being there right now.

So now my mood is becoming somewhat different. I’m feeling anger and bitterness which in turn, turns me into a rebellious little brat. *sighs* Going to be a long long day I think. I keep telling myself to get a grip. Maybe I will yet.

5 Old Comments:

LOL Storm Rider... Good idea we would hunt you down. *grin* and thank you for the well wishes. :)

By Blogger little one, at 10/11/05 3:43 PM  

i'm sending positive thoughts your way....hope your day isn't as long as you thought it'd be...

By Blogger wind walker, at 10/11/05 4:41 PM  

wind walker... thank you SO very much. I really appreciate it. The day is dragging but I'm doing OK. Thank you again. :)

By Blogger little one, at 10/11/05 4:46 PM  

I'm glad your doing ok little one. You've been on my mind today. Hope your ok. BIG HUGS!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/11/05 5:33 PM  

shyanne... thanks... for everything. :) *big hugs*

By Blogger little one, at 10/11/05 5:39 PM