Friday, January 13, 2006

Another Meme

This is another meme from padme. It was definitely interesting to do, to say the least... LOL!

5 Things You like about Yourself:

1. I like the person I’ve become since Guy came into my life
2. My, more often than not, ability to laugh in the face of adversity. I’m not saying I ALWAYS can, but most generally
3. It takes a lot to get me down emotionally
4. That my temper is slow to boil... but when it does, just look out. That second bit I’d like to change I think
5. I am a loyal friend and will move the earth, if possible, for the ones I love

5 Things you Don't like about Yourself:

1. My stubbornness
2. My entire life it has always been difficult for me to say “no” to somebody
3. I hate feeling like I have to carry the weight of the world
4. How hard it is for me to talk about my feelings
5. Feeling like I can handle everything myself, not needing anybody.

5 Things you Wish for:

1. For my Mother’s good health and eyesight to return... which isn’t going to happen, but I can still wish for it
2. For my son’s healthy eyesight to return and for him to stop having seizures
3. For me to be geographically close to my Mother so I can take care of her once again
4. For my Mother to be able to be happy and move on with her life
5. For Guy and I finally to be together once and for all, for the rest of our lives

5 Things You Don't wish for:

1. For the unsettledness of my life to continue
2. Guy and I to continue living our lives as they are now
3. I’ve never wished for wealth in my life, just to have what is truly needed, and the occasional ability to splurge on the ones I love
4. For another meme that makes me think this much! LOL!
5. More difficulties in life than I already have!

5 Things you would change: (this can be any area)

1. That I would have kept a daily journal of my mine and my Dad's final days together when I went “home” to take care of him when he was terminally ill
2. My Mother’s and my son’s health problems
3. Mine and Guy's situation
4. Poverty in the world
5. That my brother would have spent more time with my Dad before he passed away

5 Things you have learned to Appreciate:

1. Guy’s constant protectiveness over me
2. Guy’s wisdom
3. Good days
4. Still having my Mother on this earth, even without my Dad
5. Guy’s firm hand

5 Things You are Interested in:

1. Travel
2. Writing
3. Computers
4. Spanking and sex with Guy
5. Airplanes – Being a pilot

5 Talents You Have:

1. My ability to make friends easily
2. Being a good friend
3. Seeing the good in people
4. Giving everything my all
5. Taking a hard spanking

5 Favorite Things:

1. Getting spanked by Guy & having sex with him
2. Warm and dry weather
3. My son, even though he’s going through the snotty teenage years
4. The renewal of life that spring brings
5. Guy

5 Secret Desires:

1. To be an airplane pilot
2. To be more sexually free
3. To be spanked in a public/semi-public place by Guy
I can’t think of anymore at the moment!

5 Self Truths:

1. I can’t take on the world all by myself
2. I am strong, whether I want to admit it or not
3. I’ve accepted the fact that my Mother may well soon be completely blind
4. I NEED spanking in my life
5. I try to take responsibility for too many things that aren’t my fault and should take more responsibility in the things that are

5 Lies you have told:

1. HA! That didn’t hurt!
2. I’m OK
3. No, I haven’t been drinking at ALL
4. I only had one drink with dinner
5. Of course I called the doctor

5 Silly Things:

1. I sleep with different stuffed animals that Guy has given me
2. I want to be an airplane pilot
3. I am such a little girl at heart
4. I’ve been to an amusement park WITHOUT my son or any other kids with me SEVERAL times, and would do it over and over and over again!
5. I have panties with little handprints printed all over them

Now Tag 5 People:
Any of our readers who want to do this, consider yourself victimized!

0 Old Comments: